- Graham Hospital School of Nursing is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- Graham Hospital School of Nursing has been providing nursing education to the Fulton County area since 1909.
- 93% of the students enrolled at Graham Hospital School of Nursing received some type of financial aid during the 2022 – 2023 academic year.
- Students participate in a variety of social activities during the year such as the Welcome Picnic and the Senior Recognition Banquet.
- Graham Hospital School of Nursing welcomes both traditional and nontraditional students. The average student age for the 2022 – 2023 academic year was 25 with an age range of 19-43.
- Graham Hospital School of Nursing has three state of the art simulation labs with interactive computerized mannequins including an Adult Hal, Pediatric Hal, two Baby Torys, & a Noelle Birthing simulator.
- In accordance with the healthcare focus of Graham Hospital, the School of Nursing has a no-smoking policy.
- School of Nursing students may purchase prescription and non-prescription medications for themselves at a reduced rate from the Graham Hospital Pharmacy.
- GHSON students are eligible to apply for Graham Hospital Healthcare Career Financial Assistance. An employment agreement is required to participate. The length of the employment agreement will be determined based upon the monetary value of financial assistance received. For more information, contact the Graham Hospital Human Resources department at 309-647-5240 ext. 2233 or on the web at https://www.grahamhealthsystem.org/careers