Why choose Graham Hospital School of Nursing
- Accredited Program –Graham Hospital School of Nursing is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- Reputation – Providing excellence in nursing education since 1909
- Small Class Sizes – Low faculty to student ratio providing personal attention and guidance to help you reach your goals.
- Simulation – Graham Hospital School of Nursing provides state of the art learning labs with interactive computerized mannequins including Adult Hal, Baby Hal, Pediatric Hal, & Noelle Birthing simulators.
- Library Resources – The Library includes materials specifically selected for nursing research and learning, access to online medical databases, computer lab for student use and trained staff available to help you.
- Outstanding Faculty – Faculty have years of practical work experience and are passionate about the area of nursing that they teach.
- Family Atmosphere – Students form close relationships with their classmates and school faculty and staff while at Graham Hospital School of Nursing.
- Diploma Program – Graham Hospital School of Nursing is a diploma program which provides students with 3 years of nursing education and hands-on clinical practice.
Why choose a diploma program over other types of nursing programs?
Diploma programs differ from other types of nursing education because students receive three full years of nursing education and clinical practice. During those three years, the students practice their nursing skills in a controlled environment with the support of faculty. Students who attend a community college program receive the information in 2 to 2 1/2 years. Baccalaureate program nursing students go to school for four to five years, but only two of those years are spent on the clinical area as a nursing student. Students who graduate from Graham are ready to take on the responsibilities of an RN right out of school. The transition from a nursing student to a new graduate can be a difficult one and the Graham graduates are ready for the challenge.