Why choose Graham Hospital School of Nursing
- Accredited Program –Graham Hospital School of Nursing is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- Reputation – Providing excellence in nursing education since 1909
- Small Class Sizes – Low faculty to student ratio providing personal attention and guidance to help you reach your goals.
- Simulation – Graham Hospital School of Nursing provides state of the art learning labs with interactive computerized mannequins including Adult Hal, Baby Hal, Pediatric Hal, & Noelle Birthing simulators.
- Library Resources – The Library includes materials specifically selected for nursing research and learning, access to online medical databases, computer lab for student use and trained staff available to help you.
- Outstanding Faculty – Faculty have years of practical work experience and are passionate about the area of nursing that they teach.
- Family Atmosphere – Students form close relationships with their classmates and school faculty and staff while at Graham Hospital School of Nursing.
- Diploma Program – Graham Hospital School of Nursing is a diploma program which provides students with 3 years of nursing education and hands-on clinical practice.